Clockify is a free standalone work hour tracker and timesheet with project and team management features.
With Clockify, you can:
- track time as you work on an activity
- add time manually
- enter it in the timesheet
- further manage it by editing, deleting, and specifying these time entries
- The team activity option that allows you to see all the currently running timers in your workspace
- Bulk edit, meant to help you delete and edit a larger number of time entries at once
You can generate Visual and Weekly Reports of your tracked time, export these Reports as PDF or Excel files, or save them.
Clockify is 100% free for an unlimited number of users who need basic time tracking features, and its paying plans offer various additional permission options, productivity and Report features.
One of the newest features is the Calendar view, which allows you to have an overview of your day so that you can better understand your work patterns.
Available for: Web, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox
Who is it for? Considering it offers straightforward time tracking features, and everything you need to manage multiple users, projects, and billable time, Clockify is suitable for freelancers and teams, but also large organizations who value extra data control.